Old October 20th 03, 06:36 AM
Richard Riley

On 20 Oct 2003 03:40:45 GMT, osite (RobertR237)
wrote:

:In article , "Morgans"
writes:
:
:
:Much that latchless deserved.
:
:
:I propose that from here on out, all posts involving responses to L.L., be
:preceded by LLL in the subject, just as is currently done with ZZZ.
:
:I for one, would be grateful to not read, or even see the responses
:involving the loser.
:--
:Jim in NC
:
:
:
:We could add another to that list...JJJJJJJ for Jaun.

I'm very cautious - it could get out of control quickly if WWWingie
and BBBBill pop up, and there's been a TTTarver post in the last
couple of days. But as the originator of the ZZZ convention, I
endorse it's extension to LLLLarry. After all, it was created to help
in the identification of RAH's resident loonball, and Larry has taken
on that mantel with a conviction and drive we haven't seen here in
years.

Congratulations, LLLLarry! And let's hope you get that oil filter
real soon, ya hear?