Old August 28th 08, 01:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Peter Dohm

Default A Simple Auto Engine Conversion

"flybynightkarmarepair" wrote in message

FBNKR: This whole thread smacks of TROLL, but you can read what more of
what
I think, along with the E-Racer guy (Shirl Dickey), and a little from
the Belted Air Power reduction guy (Jess Myers) he

Peter: I agree about the Troll, but sometimes one just can't resist...

FBNKR: http://users.lmi.net/~ryoung/Sonerai/BOP.htm

FBNKR: You can also search this newsgroup for anything by Corky Scott, and
watch his chronicle. He never flew his auto engine conversion, after
working on it for years.

Peter: I had wondered about what Corky finally did, but did recall that he
was giving up on the auto conversion idea--although IIRC his aircraft was a
four seater.