Old April 7th 05, 03:19 AM
AINut

The LOA is no longer called an LOA, but from what the FSDO told me about
the requirements, it is still a rose by another name.

Don Hammer wrote:
Used to be ex military aircraft were in the Restricted category. I
dealt with a Grumman Goose and a Lodestar years ago where that was the
case. Is that no longer true or are fighters and trainers different?

The way I remember it was the FAA came out with the hours and LOA
requirement because there were too many doctors and lawyers that had
more money than brains and got out of their Bonanza and into a P-51
and killed themselves.

http://www.usenet.com