Old December 4th 04, 06:08 AM
Matt Barrow

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

Back about 1979, Dodge came out with a pint-sized pickup truck. I used to

pass
one of the dealerships on my way home every day, so one day I stopped in.

There
was no price sticker in the window -- I found out later that these were

not
required on trucks at the time.

So I found a salesman who was heading across the lot and asked him how

much it
was.

He said "That all depends on what you trade in."

I said "I'm not going to trade anything in. How much is it?"

He said "That depends on what you trade in."

After another iteration of that, I gave up. It was nearly 25 years before

I set
foot in a Dodge dealership again. The next time I did, I was treated to a
lecture on why I would never find a truck for sale with a standard

transmission.

I don't see any reason to set foot in another Dodge dealership again.

You need THAT EXPERIENCE to avoid Dodge dealerships?

Matt
Matthew W. Barrow
Site-Fill Homes, LLC.
Montrose, CO