Old August 12th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default *HF* Tightbond III

On Aug 11, 1:20 pm, " wrote:
Tightbond III Ultimate Wood Glue
16oz Item# 91769-2HYH $8.00

If you're working with wood and have not tried Tightbond III, do
yourself a favor and give it a try. (HF also carries the half-pint
size for $5.00.)

Note the Special Identifier *HF* to indicate an off-topic posting.

-R.S.Hoover

Is this stuff waterproof? Is it a urethane glue like Gorilla,
which I've read has a foaming action that fills gaps but also allows
the absorption of water?
Nothing off-topic about HF. Most of us are addicted, I think,
to these places. We don't have HF in Canada that I know of but we have
Princess Auto, which has all the same stuff. Many of the tools we buy
from them now are every bit as good as average-quality North American
tools of 30 years ago and cost a fraction of the price. Us older guys
remember never having enough tools or the money for tools and so we
are fatally tempted by master marketers like these guys. And I like
the no-hassle return policy of Princess when you end up with something
that's just no good.

Dan