Old August 26th 03, 02:26 PM
ArtP

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:31:34 -0600, "Steve Coleman"
wrote:

If I understand your statement below, you're suggesting there is an
intersection where these two VOR's intercept on the given radials. If that
were the case, you'd program TCH (wasatch VOR), XYZ intersection (whatever
intersection is "supposed" to exist) and MLF (milford VOR) like a normal
route, but since this intersection doesn't exist (which I'm assuming since
they don't give it to you in your clearance) you can't do that. Granted
this is a rare circumstance, but I have seen situations simlar to this.

In which case creating a user waypoint (which is more trouble than it
is worth) is the only I can think of that you could program the route
in advance.