Old May 22nd 04, 02:34 PM
Nathan Young

On Sat, 22 May 2004 02:44:35 +0000 (UTC),
(Paul Tomblin) wrote:

The other flying club on our field has just been told by Avemco that they
won't insure Piper Lances and other large complex planes for flying clubs
any more. Since we've got a Lance as well, we're trying to get a
confirmation from Avemco. If true, this is a big blow.

I wonder if they'd insure a Cherokee 6?

Paul,

You should shop around insurance companies. You may want to use a
broker for this. I use Wenk Aviation Insurance 847-433-8370. Shannon
is my broker, and I have been very pleased with my rates for both a
Cherokee 180 and a Seneca II.

-Nathan