Old January 9th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Anywhere WX

Mitty wrote:
On 1/8/2006 12:24 PM, William L.Snow, PE wrote the following:
You might want to take a look at ChartCase.

http://www.flightprep.com/rootpage.php?page=HomeEFBSW

They have recently added XM weather. I have been beta testing the 3.0
version and my strong impression is that these guys do care about
quality. And the team has been in the flying business for a long time.
IIRC they originally wrote the flight planner that Jeppesen now sells,
then went off on their own to offer Golden Eagle via the DUATS
relationship. Definitely not hobbyist stuff as another poster alleged
CV to be.

I wouldn't consider having developed the Golden Eagle software to be a strongly
positive reference.

Dave