Old December 30th 03, 11:19 PM
Paul A. Hoadley

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 23:38:10 +0000 (UTC), Quilljar wrote:

I have downloaded this and tried it, and I admit I am
intrigued. However, I have not found any marked improvements. If
anything, the feedback is a little gentler.

I agree. I downloaded and tested it yesterday. I only had a short
time to try it, but the Cessna Skyhawk and Boeing 737 both flew with
significantly _less_ feedback using my Logitech Wingman. What
post-installation configuration is needed to experience the hyperbolic
improvement described by the original poster?

--
Paul.

mailtoaulh_logicsquad_net (make the obvious substitutions)