Old December 31st 03, 01:00 AM
FaxCap

On 31 Dec 2003 10:09:49 +1050, "Paul A. Hoadley"
paulh@logicsquad_net wrote:

I agree. I downloaded and tested it yesterday. I only had a short
time to try it, but the Cessna Skyhawk and Boeing 737 both flew with
significantly _less_ feedback using my Logitech Wingman. What
post-installation configuration is needed to experience the hyperbolic
improvement described by the original poster?

I was the original poster....I'm using a M$ Force Feedback2.
Not sure where on the site it talks about it but Russ says of all the
sticks he tested the FF2 had by far the most feedback. Maybe that's
the difference??

Assign an aircraft to the Generic profile then Edit it. Or choose to
make a new profile and play with it. Raise the levels....test it with
the virtual aircraft before you try the real thing. Once you have it
feeling stronger assign it to an aircraft and give it a shot. I can't
comment on the Logitech setup as I don't use one but the FF2 gives me
3 whole choices but with FS Force I have damn near infinite settings.