Old December 31st 03, 01:29 PM
jafar

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:46:45 +0000, jafar wrote:

Well. I have tried it in one flight. In a Fokker F50 in one of my Virtual
Airline flights. It seemed to just jolt the stick and make the framrate
shudder for me. I'll try another flight tomorrow in a default aircraft and
see what happens.

Ok. Reporting back I can say that this thing seems broken on my machine.
All aircraft just have a regular jolt avery 1.5 seconds or so accompanied
by graphical jitter. Better luck next version guys. I might just email
them with a few suggestions and maybe they can have a 2nd chance to
impress me as the idea is pretty cool.

--
jafar