Old February 18th 04, 08:27 PM
Ventus B

All, I appreciate the feedback. Can anyone else corroborate Dick
Johnson's finding (at least on the Ventus A) that turbulator strips
degraded performance at all airspeeds? I may simply remove mine and
not replace them.

"edwin" wrote in message li.nl...
wy is zig zag better?

"JJ Sinclair" schreef in bericht
Got the factory specs on the B, as follows:

+Inboard end of wing---164 mm forward of T/E

+ At end of spoiler--- 152 mm forward of T/E

+ At inbd end of aileron---125 mm forward

+ Stop at a point 250 mm out on the aileron.

Zig - Zag is better than dimpled tape. I would send you this picture, but

don't know how to do that.
JJ Sinclair

---