Old April 13th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim

Default Mid Life Crisis gift to myself, Pilot Training

So I have time, might as well go for the commercial licence

US rules are different; we can do our training in stages. Can you not
do that in Canada? Train for the one passenger certificate, and then if
you like it, continue the training.

More valuable (in the US for personal flying) than the commercial
certificate is the instrument rating. Although it may be different in
Canada, it is worth looking into.

Jose
--
The price of freedom is... well... freedom.