Old June 2nd 13, 01:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Evan Ludeman[_4_]

Default ClearNav CNv Club Software Release

I flew the new CNv software (2.1.1281) for a couple of hours yesterday and sent the following report back to CNi HQ: "It's freaking perfect!".

I no longer take circles in trash and wonder what on earth my (old vario) was thinking. Wind information makes my (old vario) look stone age. Audio deadbands are working well.

What isn't perfect is the PC configuration utility. It works fine for me but some people continue to have issues with it. If you have issues, please contact me, I'll sort you out. Email or post to CN forum.

Evan Ludeman for CNi