Old February 22nd 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics

Default Christen Eagle Inspection Help

In article . com,
wrote:

Hi all,

I'm travelling to the US from the UK in a couple of weeks time in an
attempt to buy an Eagle.

Although I can do a preliminary inspection, I would feel far happier
having either an Eagle experienced engineer or an existing Eagle owner
to help inspect the prospective aircraft.

If an engineer I will obviously pay going rate, if an owner I will
obviously cover all expenses plus some more as an incentive!!

Can anyone either help personally or give me any names I could try.

Many thanks and I look forward to joining your ranks soon!

Kind regards,

Paul

Where in the US is it?