Old September 26th 03, 01:07 PM
Bonanza Man

the best way to find past posts is to go to google.com (into
their newsgroup section), and search for "F/A-18 fuselage kansas"

bman

"mah" wrote in message ...
First, I normally reside in rec.av.mil. Hopefully I'm not violating the
group charter by asking my question here.

Several months ago someone offered an F/A-18 fuselage for sale on Ebay.
If I recall correctly it was in Olathe KS. A hard drive crash lost the
seller's name from my bookmarks. Does anyone in this forum remember
anything about the posting or perhaps know where the aircraft is
located?

Thanks in advance

MAH