Old June 29th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Victor Bravo

Default 61 Cessna 210 40 SMOH For Auction

On Jun 21, 1:45 pm, Newps wrote:
Victor Bravo wrote:
I just listed another 1961 Cessna 210A on ebay for auction.

You listed the same one and it's still a turd. That panel is god awful.

No, Professor Einstein, it was a different one. Cessna made two or
three 210's if you were not aware. The owner has three and asked me to
auction two.

Please explain and substantiate your statements about the plane being
a turd. First, where and when did you see it, because I didn't meet
anyone out there, or speak to anyone, who thought it was a turd.
Second, what did you think was less than normal for a 46 year old
airplane? Be specific.

If you want to debate this in detail, I'm game, mostly because I take
some pride in not misrepresenting anything I sell.