Old September 11th 04, 10:05 AM
Cub Driver

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:45:59 -0600, "Jeff Crowell"
wrote:

Sims are great for buttonology and procedures, and can be a lot of
fun (and they can scare the hell out of you sometimes).

I loved the sim segment from the short-lived and by-me-lamented TV
series on the American Fighter Pilot (or whatever the name). Our hero
had all the red buttons flashing at him at once.

I'm glad to hear your comments on the million-dollar flight sim. I
have a pal who believes that the Microsoft version on his home
computer has qualified him as one of the Few in the Battle of Britain.

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put Cubdriver in subject line)

The Warbird's Forum
www.warbirdforum.com