Old September 27th 04, 09:35 PM
Nippoo

Will Cove wrote in message ...
(Nippoo) wrote in news:906ddc4c.0409260223.2e873f00
@posting.google.com:

I've searched, but to no avail. What should I search for? Keep in mind
that I am physically building one as opposed to a sofware panel.

Airliners.net have photos of the real thing -- I don't know how far that
would go to meet your needs. For example:
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/122355/L/

They have better resolution photos that you need to be a member to access.

FWIW, a search on Google for "Boeing 747 flight deck" turned up several
other resources.

Also, MS Flight Simulator 2002 Pro has a model of the 747-400 that looks
pretty close to the Airliners.net photo and so may help further. You say
that you're not interested in building a software panel. However, an
existing, good software panel can help you identify bits and bobs and their
positioning.

HTH

Thanks. I have FS2004. Does that help? I am also interested in the
pedestal, etc... rather than just the front - which I can get from
that Airliners photo. Is there any way of getting a higher resolution
photo, but without having the hassle of registering? I mean, any
cockpit photo. Also, something like this
http://www.simpit.de/a320dim/page_01.htm would be great (but for the
Boeing, of course!)
Thanks for your replies. Any further help?
Nippoo