Old July 28th 13, 02:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Avier/ Winpilot 12 Problem- Again

On Friday, July 26, 2013 3:40:47 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Flew on Thursday and I didn't change anything since last Sunday's flight where everything worked great. I tried the same set-up yesterday and nothing worked. I kept getting a message that said it wasn't reading the vario data and then it couldn't read the GPS. Just locked up. I give up. Back to the old cable, Compaq PDA and Winpilot 13.01.

Jerry has given up on his customer base and refuses to fix the known problems or even respond to emails. You should be giving up on WinPilot, not Avier.

Frank (TA)