Old August 12th 04, 10:33 PM
Rich S.

"Thomas Ploch" wrote in message
om...
In reality Room Temperature, as well as Warm, Cold, etc. is very well
defined. The USP, which is recognized by US Law and is consistent
with definitions around the world defines controlled Room Temperature
as 15 to 30 degrees C.

Room temperature can vary even more than that:

Room with my wife in it having a hot flash - Real Hot
Room with my wife in it when the Visa bill comes and she sees what I spent -
Piping hot
Room with my wife in it when I suggest flying to Oshkosh - Luke warm
Room with my wife in it when I come home a bit late and a few too many Moose
Drool - Chilly
Room with my wife in it when I suggest a little cuddling - Decidedly cold
Room with my wife in it when an old girlfriend calls and asks for me - Cold
enough to freeze those mythical brass balls.

Rich S.