Old July 1st 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RandyL[_2_]

Default Death & Destruction is Coming.

"West Hollywood"? You mean north, south, and east Hollywood will be
spared? And is that Hollywood California, or Hollywood Florida? And why
entire state of Florida? I mean, the other targets were just cities, but the
entire STATE of Florida? What have you got against Florida?
Jerusalem AND its memorials? Do the memorials get targeted
independently? I mean, you would think that a nuclear device large enough to
destroy a city as big as Jerusalem would take out its memorials also.
And all of the CIA? Everywhere? or just in Langley? Texas to its border?
Which border? Mexico, Arizona, New Mexico? And how do you stop nuclear
destruction at a border? Oh that's right! The Fence!
I sincerely hope that you have someone nearby who cares enough about you
to begin administrating your medication again for you...

Randy L.

--
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
Adam Savage - Mythbusters

"walking" wrote in message

To New York and Los Angeles, San Francisco; even Jerusalem and its
memorials. Spots in the U.K. And Chicago, Florida and the CIA. West
Hollywood, Australia.

And other places; Tennesseee, Texas, to its border.

They are queer targets.

These are all planned; nuclear devices in a number of cases. We'll
see what happens and soon. I would not have posted the above if I
were not confident of their demise.

They will lose and it is justice. It is viciousness in return.
It is only what they deserve.

Hate will be poured out.
--
Michael