Old June 30th 20, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default ZeroAvia's Val Miftakhov makes a compelling case for hydrogen aviation

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 23:36:54 -0000, wrote:

Yeah, I wasn't really serious about burning H2 in IC engines. I put a
:-) in my statement, but apparently it was lost during editing.

Yeah, sure.

From that statement, am I to infer that you believe I would stoop to
mendacity for such a trivial matter? If so, I am deeply offended.

Or is it just your apparent habitual skepticism rearing its
irrepressible head? :-)