Old September 1st 09, 09:38 AM posted to fr.rec.aviation,rec.aviation.aerobatics,de.rec.luftfahrt
NotSure

Default Reims Air Show PART 2 - photo gallery

Antoine de Saint-Exupery was a great writer, resistant, pilot...

thank you.

He was shot down by a german, because he did not follow orders. He was
given the mission after much begging, he stuffed it up.

There is a wonderful german TV documentary about Antoine. They even
found the german pilot who blew this difficult character out of the
sky.
The german cried on TV! "if I had known who I killed" ...

If you are interested, I have a copy of the broadcast (in german).

thanks again.

--

off topic: here are new photos from my recent trip to shanghai (from
frankfurt 403 euro return)