Old April 2nd 06, 11:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default CH Yoke Pedals and Throttle Quadrant

Thanks for the direction. The attempts that I have made using the
Control manager and writting maps and using FS9 assignments with
FSUIPC settings failed miserably - I am able to get most of the
functions working but fine tuning and reverse thrust are still a
problem. I am bombarding CH with my needs with no response. If anyone
has written a successful map ? I am about to purchase the Goflight
Captains console and hopefully the systems function well allieveating
my needs for CH prods to work.
James Jahns wrote:
I need direction to a map written for the Control Manager which
includes the yoke pedals and throttle quadrant - ideally the map
should include set ups for 1,2,3,or 4 engine jets, turbos and piston.
I can't believe that CH products doesn't have a programmer employed
that could supply their products with user friendly software that works.