Old January 15th 04, 12:05 AM
Judah

There was also an article that talked about the fact that there is a risk
of being in violation of FAR Part 91 if you do this and the plane is owned
by a company that does nothing else except own the plane...

Blanche wrote in news:1074122626.643486
@irys.nyx.net:

As a pilot for Angel Flight West, I can deduct actual expenses for
each trip. Goes on Schedule A - Donations since AFW is 501(c)3.

As for business - yes, since I'm self-employed right now so any
travel for business purposes only needs to be approved by me.

Aviation Consumer had a major article a couple months ago about
this.