Old March 23rd 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_1_]

Default Once more into the unknown.

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
ups.com...
Way to go! Eventually steep turns become fun, so don't fret.

Just keep on keepin' on, and don't forget to enjoy it. I remember
working so hard during some lessons that I had to remind myself that I
was finally actually doing what I had dreamt of doing!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Thanks Jay. There is one thing I often forget to do, and it's a biggy! I
often forget to do my pre-landing checks! Too busy watching for the right
spot to turn base! Yesterday I was on the second circuit before I
remembered. (My instructor never picked it up during the circuits with her
either, so I think I got away with it!) Once I remember, I find I do them
every subsequent circuit, but it's remembering in the first place that's the
tough bit. I even talk to myself on the drive to the airfield! "Do you
pre-landings! Do your pre-landings!" but nuthin! I guess I'll just have to
keep at it.
Crash Lander