Old August 31st 04, 09:33 AM
Presidente Alcazar

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:17:41 -0400, (Peter
Stickney) wrote:

Before the 2 stage Merlin appeared, The folks planning Brit War
Production were getting ready to close down Merlin production in favor
of its intended followons - the Sabre and the Vulture. (The Griffon
was another Rolls private venture) It's a good thig that didn't
happen.

Whatever do you mean? Surely the war would have ended a lot sooner
with fleets of Sabre-engined Lancasters darkening the skies and the
emergency runways at Manston and Woodbridge after multiple engine
failures?

Gavin Bailey

--

But, first, want speed. Bart not greedy as all know. 250MHz enough.
I attempt use SGI chip in MB. But chip not fit, then I bend pins. Shove in MB hard.