Old October 28th 04, 05:00 PM
F.L. Whiteley

Not quite yet, but will be following manufacturing certification.

"Stewart Kissel" wrote in
message ...
Yes, I did...as well as the Krosno/Peregrine, which
I believe is in production in Florida?

At 11:48 27 October 2004, Charles Yeates wrote:
You forgot to put the PW-6U in between the Lark and
a second hand Grob.
Realize as well that the two person rigging and
derigging of the
PW-6U is a great advantage.

Stewart Kissel wrote:
2-place x-country is probably much more a product
of
the piloting and conditions then the ship. Guenther
Jacobs bangs out 500k's in a Blaink L13 at Parowan...which
is probably further then most modern plastic two-placers
will ever fly. And since he doesn't have a trailer...the
penalty for a landout is rather high.

Looking at it with a budget in mind....I would order
by price/performance along the lines of...

Blanik
Lark
Grob
DG/Duo