Old February 28th 04, 06:40 AM
Chad Irby

In article ,
Mike Marron wrote:

Chad Irby wrote:

You're really focused on the "we've never built one before, so it's
impssible" argument, aren't you?

Interesting you should mention that. These days I'm mostly focused on
flying (just added "glider" to my commercial/multi-engine/instrument
certificate today).

That's nice. Has nothing to do with the point, but I'm (honestly!)
happy for you.

You can continue to focus on your keyboard/monitor, if you wish....

Well, aside from the photography. And the bicycling. And the other
hobbies.

And especially not after I get that motorcycle I'm looking for (a friend
of a friend has a very nice old Moto Guzzi that I can pick up for a
song).

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.