Old July 15th 10, 08:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default TCO for small aircraft

On Jul 14, 11:18*pm, "Stephen!" wrote:
a wrote in news:ac873505-a745-4aa9-96d4-f01b83bb9594
@w31g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

Your club looks like a reasonable deal for people who fly about as
much as the average private pilot. How many aircraft, how many
members?

*Five aircraft, lots of members, few active members. *Bonus is that it's
run from an A&P/IA FBO shop and the owner/operator/mechanic of the shop is
very active in the club and one of the few CFI-I's. *He has a vested
interest in keeping the aircraft in tip-top shape.

--
RCOS #7
IBA# 11465http://imagesdesavions.com

The lots of members sure helps distribute the fixed costs! As I said,
it looks to be a good deal. C172s are perfect for meandering around,
my Mooney is fine for getting from here to there. I need more straight
recreational flying!