Old February 12th 20, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soaringjac

Default Electronic TE compensation, will this work?

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 3:29:13 AM UTC-8, wrote:
I have the same situation with a bad TE line. Not using the TE line, just the static and the pitot on the S-100. They are the standard static and pitot on a DG400, Not in a multi probe.

With the S-100 you can tune the compensation from 0 to 100. Usually 0 for perfect TE set up and 100 for perfect static/ pitot system. You have to adjust it and play with it some, but can get a great result. I am set at about 80.

Kevin
92

Thanks Kevin! Do you still have the bad/leaking TE line plugged into the S100 or do you just have it open to the cockpit?