Old September 27th 03, 12:02 AM
Badwater Bill

Thanks Guys. I appreciate your time. I just wanted to see how many
people thought that they had to let the feds into their airplanes and
ramp check them. Most people still do think that. If I'm ever asked
for my documents and I'm operating privately, I'm going to give them
the name of my attorney and tell the to write her. She will then
forward any appropriate documents they require. Should any of them
become so brazen as to actually try to detain me. I will scribe out
some words on a plain sheet of paper and demand that they sign it and
that it says they have the right and the reason to detain me. Of
course they don't. Not unless they see a wing bolt hanging out or
something like that.

All the little government pukes are too chicken**** to actually stop
you if you confront them. I don't care if they do know a bit of NTSB
case law. Yes, Doug, the Exectutive law as you put is is actually
called "Administrative Law" and is mostly bull **** that can be
contested. The problem is, that it takes you time to do it.

A good example of administrative law is a speed limit sign. Under
statute, the County, or City is required to figure out how fast people
should go on a certain stretch of road. It's not in the statutes,
some little pukey government worm who can't get it up, sits at his
desk and decides how fast cars are going to drive down a road. Some
statute somewhere gives his organization that responsibility.
However, the speed limit he sets is "Administrative Law" not
Statutory Law. It still applies until you spend a hundred grand on
lawyer's fees to challenge it, should you not like it.

BWB