Old September 28th 03, 02:15 AM
Capt. Doug

Badwater Bill wrote in message A good example of administrative law is a
speed limit sign. However, the speed limit he sets is "Administrative
Law" not
Statutory Law. It still applies until you spend a hundred grand on
lawyer's fees to challenge it, should you not like it.

Yeah, just the other day I got a ticket from a kid who could barely shave. I
went across 3 lanes to get to the exit ramp. He wrote the ticket for failure
to stay between the lines. It's harrassment. I'll win, but it will take up
my time. Then, to make sure it doesn't happen again, I'll slap a civil
servant complaint on him. If he wants my time, he's going to get it.

D.