Old September 28th 03, 02:24 AM
Rich S.

"Capt. Doug" wrote in message

Yeah, just the other day I got a ticket from a kid who could barely shave.

went across 3 lanes to get to the exit ramp. He wrote the ticket for

failure
to stay between the lines. It's harrassment. I'll win, but it will take up
my time. Then, to make sure it doesn't happen again, I'll slap a civil
servant complaint on him. If he wants my time, he's going to get it.

Better check real close, Doug. Here in Washington State, it's against the
law (oops - ordinance) to change lanes more than once every 800'. No matter
the reason, if you do so it's a violation. Doesn't matter if the roadway
designers made it impossible to enter from the left and exit to the right.

Good Luck,
Rich S.