Old January 8th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default Nasa Icing courses and complacency

Say what you want, the OP was just fine in what he did.

Scott Draper wrote:
I would not advocate vfr pilots follow your lead of
practicing non-enlightenment.

That's a ridiculous mischaracterization of what I said.

I did say that icing applies *mostly* to IFR pilots and that remains
true. That isn't the same as saying that VFR pilots *never* have to
worry about icing.