Old March 30th 10, 02:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bastoune

Default Source for plastic wheel chocks with holders?

On Mar 29, 9:56*am, mattm wrote:
On Mar 29, 10:11*am, Papa3 wrote:

One of the plastic chock holders that came with my Anschau (Komet)
trailers has fallen apart. *Before I do the obvious and go to the
trailer dealer(s) for an (expensive) replacement, has anyone found a
local source for these? * I'm looking for a set of light-weight
plastic chocks with holders, so I tried googling various combinations
and going to the usual sites (Grainger, eTrailer, etc.) without luck.
Haven't looked too hard, but figured I'd take the easy way out and
enlist the help of R.A.S.

P3

My neighbor at the airport mentioned WalMart for the wheel chocks,
since mine are pretty ancient and the holders have long since fallen
apart.
I haven't gone to look, though, since I just chuck my chocks in the
front
of the trailer whenever I go someplace with it.

-- Matt

Yes, I can confirm that Wallmart has trailer wheel chocks, in the
automotive section. I purchased a pair of REESE Wheel chocks from them
for $7.99 in the last two weeks. A quick websearch shows that Lowes,
amazon and a bunch of other suppliers also carry them. Here the link
for Lowe's website:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_259328-29318...8_?identifier=

Bastoune