Old July 25th 18, 01:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Cambridge GPS-NAV Aero Explorer error on log download

On 07/24/2018 05:20 PM, 2KA wrote:
This can easily be resolved by running vDos. See this link:

https://www.vdos.info/download.html

Of course all this is a little bit of bother, but to those on a tight budget it is an alternative to buying a new logger.

L.

For those on a real tight budget, I've got a few cases of Verichrome Pan
in the basement somewhere, and my club has a couple Replogle's we'd make
somebody a real deal on. We'll throw in a can of hair spray for free.

Really, the IGC enable for PF is $89. The PF of course is pricey, but
what's a life worth? Keeping Win8.1 on a pc so you can run ancient
software has its own costs in time and frustration.

The really nice thing about beating your head against the wall for 25
years is that feeling you get when you stop.

-Dave