Old July 25th 18, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Cambridge GPS-NAV Aero Explorer error on log download

I've got an old Dell tower and an official Windows 2000 installation
disk.Â* Make me an offer!

On 7/25/2018 10:27 AM, Steve Leonard wrote:
You mean you guys don't have a Windows 98 Laptop with a real, working serial port and 3.5 inch floppy drive to hook to your Cambridge 10/20/25? WTH is wrong with you? :-) And then a USB 3.5 floppy drive to hook to an XP machine to do the conversion for OLC, then on to Vista or Windows 10 with that USB floppy drive to upload.

Sheesh. Next thing you know, I will be hearing of "wet cell battery replacements". Hee hee.

Steve Leonard
Yep, I have a bunch of Model 20s and 25s. And L-Navs and S-Navs, too.

--
Dan, 5J