Old January 20th 05, 04:27 AM
Elmshoot

I'll be passing through Pensacola in a few weeks and want to see the naval
aviation museum, so I'll be spending at least one night in the area. Does
anyone have any hotel recommendations?

The Navy Lodge is right across the street not the Q. I stayed at the Navy Lodge
last spring, it wasn't real cheap more like an inexpensive hotel off base.
Million dollar view but don't know post Ivan. If you are eligible to use a Q
you might stop there first it is the same place for the last 40 years.
I would recomend reservations at the Navy Lodge since they might be full.
Sparky