Old March 16th 04, 11:58 AM
Uri Saovray

Pete,
Of course you are right about airmanship, etc. Same goes for almost
any other warning system. The fact is that this has happened too many
times, and I have seen it happening to people who's airmanship I DO
respect.
So IMHO, the next question is: If it's cheap and simple enough, why
not???
Uri

Pete Zeugma wrote in message ...
At 19:12 15 March 2004, Bruce Greeff wrote:
I'm so tight in my Cirrus I can inadvertently open
the airbrakes by moving my
left arm back.

sure you're not over the max loading of it to then?
ever thought of checking it more often since you know
that you can open it so easily, or even having the
overlock adjusted a bit tighter than your fit!