Old January 25th 10, 03:36 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,alt.creative.writing,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.arts.poems
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Default A Funny Dog Incident

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:20:16 -0500, Mxsmanic wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:18:46 -0500, R. Andrew Boyer wrote:

I didn't submit this out-of-context post, nor is that my
sigfile. I don't have a website. This is IDENTITY THEFT.

Whose identity is being stolen? "Mark"? Mark who? Mark Mr. Usenet?

*lol lol lol lol lol lol*

That being said, let's see if you think the FBI won't be able
to find you in the morning.

They need agents in five states and they haven't shown yet.

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

*Cuckoo Kookoo Cuckoo KooKoo*

I'm betting they can, and when
they do...I'm going to make good on my promise to you.

He who laughs last, laughs best. See you soon Jeffrey.

---
Mark

*laffing last*

Whazzit the fbi is going to hold these dudes down while you pummel them?

*BWAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

Dude put the crack pipe down.

Great Holy ****ing Looneybins, this Mark(ie) guy has blown a seal.

Mark, all you have to do is post in your real name and he's toast if he
copies you. That is unless, of course, you are some kind of class action
"Mark"

*har*

You know, "I am Mark of Mark and speak for all Mark"

Then Bloss would be done in for sure. ITM, he's yanking you all over
Usenet and making you look like a complete assload.

Just sayin'
--
http://tr.im/1f9u