Old March 25th 21, 03:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Revolutionary new plane

Mark Mocho wrote on 3/25/2021 7:27 AM:
About as aerodynamic as a brick.

No, it's about as aerodynamic as four bricks.

2,000 passengers? Following fixed routes where the track runs? Of course, all bridges, tunnels and power lines will have to be removed. No problem, apparently.

And if you wonder about the legalization of marijuana, this is a great example of all the "neat ideas" we are going to see. I think we're already seeing the results from repealing the Laws of Physics.

The concept came from a Russian design firm, so I doubt legal marijuana was involved :^)