Old March 25th 21, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Revolutionary new plane

Doesn't surprise me that Google would be pushing such a cockamamie
scheme.Â* Flying next year and certified a year after that?Â* Have they
already forgotten about their grand schemes at Moriarty?

Dan 5J
On 3/25/21 7:21 AM, kinsell wrote:
On 3/25/21 6:06 AM, andy l wrote:
On Thursday, 25 March 2021 at 11:44:46 UTC, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 20:08:43 -0600, kinsell wrote:

https://mashable.com/video/train-plane-hybrid/

You gotta admit, it's better than the electric train pulling a blimp.

Maybe with a longer extension cord, electric gliders could work.
Nice one, whoever drew it. About as aerodynamic as a brick.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org

About a week too early for April Fool's Day

It reminded me very slightly of the Caspian Sea Monster, but those
used to fly lower

Strange website, sometimes it plays an animation, sometimes not. But
it's absolutely no joke, already a real design.Â* First flight 2022,
EASA certification expected 2023!

Don't know about other people, but Google loves to push unsolicited
articles like this to my phone.Â* Here's another doozey they featured:

https://www.travelweekly.com.au/arti...y-80-per-cent/

One piece molded construction, with patent pending technology. 10560
mile range.Â* WonderÂ* if that's with gear up or gear down?