Old January 12th 05, 03:05 PM
John Theune

Jay Honeck wrote:
I just emailed you a copy of the article.

Got it -- thanks, Rod.

Although "article" may be a bit grand. It's more like a 3-word mention (in
passing, at that) in a one paragraph "blurb"...

What's funny is they don't give the issue any context at all, nor do they
even explain *why* we have a 72 hour cancellation policy. Since I overheard
Mary explaining it the reporter, it's not like they didn't know the
answer -- they just didn't bother to pose the question.

Ah, well. After spending most of my life in newspapers, I really shouldn't
be surprised.

I am curious just why you have a 72 hour cancellation policy. It is not
normal for hotels and it would be a show stopper for me. I looked at
the web site and it also gives no reason for the policy. I can
understand the special event policy although I don't agree with it.