Old January 28th 19, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default Gary Itner

On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 12:15:48 PM UTC-7, John Foster wrote:
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 9:12:24 AM UTC-7, Dan Marotta wrote:
Hi Gary,

I think your email has been compromised.Â* Today I received in my spam
folder a message purported to be from you at aerospace-welding.com and
some other odd email address with an attached invoice.doc file.Â* I
deleted it without opening since we've not done business together.

Just getting the word out.
--
Dan, 5J

I've been receiving emails from "Apple ID" stating that my account has been locked due to suspicious activity, and wanting me to log in to "verify" my account. This is obviously a phishing scam. Beware!

Another one I've been getting is from "Apple Payment" wanting me to "confirm my order" when no order has been placed.