Old October 4th 15, 03:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default ClearNav CNv software updates available

On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 8:36:48 AM UTC-4, joesimmers wrote:
Evan, will the thermal assistant display on the main CN screen if
that is coupled to the CNV?

Or will it be necessary to purchase the new style Nav Display
for the CNV to use the assistant?

We need to figure this out oursselves :-).

The TA was developed on NAV because that was the convenient platform. It exceeded expectations in alpha testing, we wanted to get it out in the real world as quickly as possible. We aren't finished by any stretch, this is a beta.

best,
Evan Ludeman for CNi