Old June 12th 19, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default How to hang a glider from the ceiling of a hangar

On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 4:46:50 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Chris,

A harbor freight electric winch and a sling on the wing connections should work.
I know where you are trying to doo this :

Tim

On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 3:16:40 PM UTC-4, Chris wrote:
We are looking to put a 1-26 on a lift or hoist. Its a steel building with a very beefy structure.
This is commonly done in Europe. Has anybody experience and sketches/pictures/BOM for such a construction and is willing to share?
Thanks.

Having recently seen the devastating results of trusting the specs of cheap tools from China to hoist an aircraft, I'd suggest using more trustworthy manufacturers.
Jim