Old July 15th 03, 04:13 PM
Russell Kent

RobertR237 wrote:

If you have already got some experience with Vans RV aircraft, I would highly
suggest you take a look of the new RV-10. I haven't seen one yet but would lay
good odds on it being a great four-seater. Other than that, the are several
great four-place aircraft available. The Bearhawk, BD-4 (Ugly), AeroComp-4,
and Stallion are all Highwing four-place that are worth taking a look at. The
Express, Pulsar (KIS) Super Cruiser, RV-10, and Lancair ES are traditional
low-wings. The Aero-Canard and Velocity XL and canard styled four-place.

Actually, I think the Stallion (Super Stallion) is a 6-place, but it's still a good
one to offer:
http://www.aircraftdesigns.com/stall...allion_01.html

Russell Kent