Old September 24th 15, 06:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

Default Advertising for tow pilots

I agree Walt. And while I have only a couple of hundred Pawnee towing hours, I have a couple of thousand in taildragger. For me, the toughest part of getting used to the Pawnee was the flare "sight picture" with that long snout, nothing like my Husky. Did make some rather embarrassing arrivals to begin with.

I'd guess the "locate here and tow for free" part, though sounding like lots of fun, would limit the pool of potential qualified tow pilots to those who are single, retired (independent income), and footloose and fancy free.

Never in the field of human soaring was so much owed by so many glider pilots to so few tow pilots.

bumper